Hello Auston Chase! Friday the 13th is known as being the most unluckiest day of the year. This unlucky day typically occurs 2-3 times per year during months that begin on Sundays.
Here are some tips to keep luck on your side.
1. Feng Shui is the Chinese practice of creating harmony in your life. Start this day off right. Get out of bed on the left side.
2. Red is the luckiest color of them all. Wearing a red piece of clothing or lipstick stops evil spirits.
3. Disguise yourself in your clothing by wearing your clothes inside out. If your clothing is worn in a different way death or evil spirits will have a hard time finding you.
4. Grab a cup of Joe. This one is easy for coffee drinkers. Drink your daily dose of coffee. Do Not Stir With A FORK! Scoop up some bubbles in your coffee and drink them, too.
5. Unlock the doors to health, wealth, and love by carrying only three keys on your key chain