Bluffton, SC has a lot to offer. If you are considering relocating for work, school, retirement, or just for a new start, consider renting an apartment in Ridgeland, SC and see for yourself why this is a top-rated city in so many areas.
- Garden & Gun Magazine named Bluffton a “Southern Dream Town.” (June/July 2015).
- Niche.com named Bluffton #3, Best Towns to Raise a Family in South Carolina (2015).
- Forbes Magazine named Bluffton one of the Top 25 U.S. Cities for Retirement
- Southern Living Magazine selected Bluffton as the site for its 2014 Idea House.
- The Huffington Post named Bluffton its #1 destination for its list, “Ten Amazing
- Non-Beach Alternatives for a Summer Getaway” (2014).
- Only in Your State, The 18 Wedding Venues in SC Which Are Perfect in Every
- Way, #10 Rose Hill Mansion; #14 Palmetto Bluff (2015).
- NerdWallet, a consumer advisory company, named Bluffton one of the ten “Cities
- On The Rise in South Carolina,”(2014)
- Movoto, a real estate web-based service, named Bluffton one of the “Safest Places in South Carolina,” (2014).
- Bluffton’s Farmers Market named “Most Celebrated Farmers Market in South Carolina,” by American Farmland Trust (2013, 2012).
- Bluffton’s Farmers Market named 11th best in nation by American Farmland Trust (2013).
- Bluffton’s Highway 46 designated a “South Carolina Scenic Byway,” by the South Carolina Department of Transportation (2012).